Home > Contractors > FAQs > FAQ 1

What qualifications do I need to apply for Part P?

Contractors will need to show that they have an acceptable electrical qualification.  The minimum qualification is the 17th edition of the wiring regulations from a recognised awarding body.  Please contact us on 0333 240 7870 if you want to check whether your qualifications meet this minimum criteria.