Home > Contractors > FAQs > FAQ 3

What type of work do I need to show as my site visit on my assessment?

You would be required to show work which is typical of the type of work you normally undertake.  It should be a job that you have designed, installed and issued test certificates for.  It should be within a domestic property and ideally be within 20 minutes drive from your business address.